- Player progression tweaked a little, so it's not
so tough on backups, 3rd and 4th stringers
- Hall of Fame
- Be able to share Madden Files with other XBOX Live/PS2
Network adapter users
- Allow for more plays in the create-a-playbook
- Better Commentary. MORE commentary.
- Player matchups for CBs vs WRs. I should be able
to assign a CB to whatever WR.
- #1 WR should ALWAYS be on the right side. If I flip
my play the WR’s should flip too unless it’s
a balanced set.
- Have an ACTUAL combine where you can ACTUALLY watch
players work out. Even make it where we ACTUALLY time
them on their drills.
- Have solo tackles and Assisted tackles.
- Have more then just one commentating team. Have a
separate commentating team per game.
- Injury slider
- More different types of penalties
- Multiple penalties on one play.
- When importing draft classes, all the stats from
the players college career should be saved with the
draft class. Also, any awards that player won should
also be saved with the draft class.
- Better, more realistic drafting. A WR that caught
12 balls throughout his college career should NOT be
a first round pick. And FB should NEVER be the #8 pick
no matter how good he is. Make it where the computer
doesn’t just go by the combine numbers or player
ratings, college production should weigh HEAVILY on
- Position specific ratings. A LB should have a “Shed
Block” Rating, and a “Blitz” ratings.
DE’s have a “Pass rush” rating and
a “Run Stop” rating.
- Jerome Bettis shouldn’t be juking, spin moving,
and side stepping my entire Defense, and Marshal Faulk
should never run over any of my DTs.
- Create a stadium feature for WHILE you’re in
- Free Agency: the money players ask for should be
MOSTLY due to what they’ve done throughout their
careers, especially the Prior year. A 71 rated qb that
has thrown 25 passes in 5 years should not be asking
for 2 million a year. But vary, every now and then have
some dumbass FA overprice himself and end up not getting
any offers. Also, some FA’s should just NOT want
to play in certain cities of for certain coaches unless
you offer then substantially more money then his highest
offer. For another words some players might be willing
to play for the Jets for 1.5 million a year, but the
Cardinals would have to pay that player 3 million a
year to lure him away from the Jets.
- More features for creating a player (NCAA and Madden).
For example if I want to create a player with dreadlocks
I should be able to create a player with dreadlocks.
- FIX THE PANCAKES!!! I can’t play every game
in a year w/o fear of my OL getting worse due to lack
- More Free Agency: Let me franchise a player if he’s
asking for too much money. Let me give signing bonuses
and stuff like that. Make the salary cap more of a challenge
every year, but at the same time backup players that
have never played shouldn’t be asking for millions
of dollars by year 3 of my franchise.
- Better pass rush from user controlled team WITHOUT
having to take control of a DL. If I have KGB at RE
he should be able to get to the QB on his own.
- Better QB logic. If a QB is rushed right away he
doesn’t do a 360 and throw the ball WHEREVER of
his back foot, and if he does it’s INTERCEPTED.
Plus, if the QB throws the ball right away the WR should
NOT automatically know the ball is in the air, and should
NOT automatically know WHERE the ball is thrown. If
the WR is running a 10 yard out, but the qb threw the
ball early the WR should still RUN HIS 10 YARD OUT!
- Have it where WRs sometimes run the wrong route,
but the ball is thrown where the ROUTE is supposed to
be ran. A WR with Low AWR should run the wrong routes
at times. And have it where a QB with low AWR throws
the wrong route at times. Even if it’s a Human
controlling the QB.
- When importing players they should NOT lose any SPEED
points whatsoever. If a 99 speed is a 4.2, then he should
STILL be running a 4.2. Lbers lose 8 FREAKIN’
speed points when you import them. What, Lbers can go
from a 4.5 to a 4.9 just because they got drafted? WTF
- Have running QBs actually RUN on you at times. A
Michael Vick should be able to put up 50+ rushing yards
on a defense EASILY (unless it’s the Bucs).
- Surprise Onside kicks, but not available in Online
- In NCAA it’s damn near impossible to complete
a freakin’ curl route, and too easy to complete
- That said, if a CB is beat deep, he should ALL OF
THE SUDDEN get superman speed and Michael Jordan hops
and knock the ball down.
- More passes should be complete IN STRIDE (All kinds
of routes, not just Bombs) especially if the QB has
a good ACC rating.